8 ml/0.27 US FL OZ
Transparent top coat with the effect of a hybrid manicure and a formula that includes 83% ingredients of natural origin. Enhances the colour and gloss of the nail polish and prolongs its durability by several days. Prevents chipping off and protects against mechanical damage. Easy to apply can be used on slightly wet layer of Natural Origin Nail Polish. A flat, flexible brush with a slightly rounded tip ensures easy, smooth and smudgeless application.
To achieve the best results, use with Natural Origin Base Coat and Natural Origin Nail Polish.
- ethyl and butyl acetate produced from sugar beet and sugar cane
- a natural plasticizer ensures flexibility and water resistance; base raw materials for the production of plasticizers are: corn, grain, sugar beet
- nitrocellulose extracted from cotton and bio-ethanol
TIPS & TRICKS
- apply Natural Origin Base Coat under Natural Origin Nail Polish. After 2-3 minutes apply second layer of the polish. Wait another 2-3 minutes and boost up the effect with Natural Origin Top Coat
- use the full set – base, polish and top, to maximize the manicure durability and enjoy even a ten-day-long effect
ETHYL ACETATE, BUTYL ACETATE, ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL/TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, NITROCELLULOSE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, SUCROSE BENZOATE, ALCOHOL, CELLULOSE ACETATE BUTYRATE, MEK, VIOLET 2 (CI 60725).